viewinvoice.tpl new look?

Kelby

28 minutes ago, Kelby said:

Any one from this amazing community can help?

what are you looking to change exactly?

if you want to hire a developer, then you should post in Service Offers & Requests and the usual suspects will reply.

off-hand, the only commercial invoice HTML template I can think of, that doesn't involve buying a whole new custom theme, would be the Clean HTML invoice addon (which is free).

but it's probably more important that you consider the first question and get an answer for it - what do you want to change in the HTML template and, optionally, does the PDF have to match it?...

if it's wholesale changes, then you're likely looking at getting a developer in to rearrange the elements; if it's a minor tweak, you might be able to do it with CSS, hooks or ultimately editing the template.

9 minutes ago, Kelby said:

I need a free new look of the template. 

then see the above link in Marketplace. 😀

I can't really think of other free alternatives - usually when someone wants to modify the invoice template(s), they want to change both (HTML & PDF) and that takes time & knowledge... even the PDF version of the above addon isn't free.

I quite enjoy invoice modification projects, but it helps if the client knows exactly what they want to change before starting - otherwise, you just end up going round in circles. 😕

Edited by brian!