How to add sidebar to cart

Hey guys I am still trying to get my head around whmcs templates and product set up

What I am trying to do is have a slide bar for an option player slots on my cart    as u can see in the picture it is enter a number  is there away to turn it into a slide bar

Screenshot_20200601-001653_Firefox.jpg

1 minute ago, TacticalVPS said:

as u can see in the picture it is enter a number  is there away to turn it into a slide bar

https://docs.whmcs.com/Addons_and_Configurable_Options#Slider

The slider provides a graphical method for clients to specify a quantity. Like the Quantity option type, you must supply a minimum and maximum quantity and use it in conjunction with all order form templates (except Boxes).

Just now, TacticalVPS said:

Hey I have looked at that b4 but I cant seem to figure how to use it as in the product settings it dose not have the slider option

when choosing quantity, if you don't give it numeric min/max values, then it outputs as a numeric box (as your screenshot)... if you give it min/max values (and if the template supports it), it will be shown as a slider... so if you limit the config option to say 32 slots max, it should turn into a slider from 0/1 to 32.

6 minutes ago, brian! said:

when choosing quantity, if you don't give it numeric min/max values, then it outputs as a numeric box (as your screenshot)... if you give it min/max values (and if the template supports it), it will be shown as a slider... so if you limit the config option to say 32 slots max, it should turn into a slider from 0/1 to 32.

Hey  I thought I allreay set the min and max but only did the min       Thank you sooo much for the help and sorry about my stupidity

26 minutes ago, TacticalVPS said:

Just curious do you know how to change the cart page and turn each product box into a picture with the name displayed on a faded overlap. 

it's worth noting that the page you screenshot isn't a WHMCS cart page, it's just a custom sales page.

however, if you were going to do this in the cart, then it's a change to the styling inside the products.tpl template - with planning, it should be possible to do it without any need for hooks...