30 Day Bill Cycle

Greysoul

I'm about to come up on my first month of renewals and I've just realized a huge issue! The service i sell is for 30 days a time.  This cannot be modified or changed.  After 30 days, it's done.  It seems that WHMCS bills on the same date every month that matches their sign up date.  Logically, if a month has 31 days, their service will cut off a day earlier and the billing will not have billed them yet.  There will be a one day gap.  How can i make my renewal dates be every 30 days?

Hi @Greysoul

Thanks for your message, WHMCS does bill on the same day each month, we presently do not support 30 day cycles at this time, the only real way around this would be to manually set the next due date back, but this wouldn't be an optimal solution.

Outside of this, you may be able to find a developer to create a hook or customisation, would you like this post moved to the third party developer boards?