Can someone point me in the right direction (newby wanting to customize/make simple changes to webpage)

I am BRAND NEW to WHMCS. I have done web design for a little while but this seems different BUT I am ALWAYS up for learning. I just don't know where to go to make certain changes.

The 1st and probably easiest change is (see screenshot). I don't know where to go to change that text. 

The site is http://soapstone.host/

Here is 1 thing I'd like to change (there are several as I would like to customize it but I figured I'd start small as far as learning).

Can anyone tell me how to change that paragraph/section of the page?

Can anyone point me toward a guide or tutorial on making all of these changes that I assume are simple?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot 2020-05-27 03.26.05.png

On 27/05/2020 at 08:27, SOAPSTONE said:

Can anyone tell me how to change that paragraph/section of the page?

the "Thank you for choosing WHMCS!" line ?

that's the default announcement - you'll see it on your announcements page too.

you can add/remove or edit announcements and the homepage will, by default, show the latest two announcements.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Support_Center#Announcements

On 27/05/2020 at 08:27, SOAPSTONE said:

Can anyone point me toward a guide or tutorial on making all of these changes that I assume are simple?

the problem is, depending on what you want to do, you might need to one of a number of methods, .e.g if you want to change existing text, you should be able to use Language Overrides - but that wouldn't apply to the announcements issue.... sometimes you will need to edit the relevant template... on occasions you might need to use action hooks to manipulate what the template receives or for other reasons.

the point being that as you get more used to WHMCS, you will learn which tool should be used for which purpose - sometimes you'll have options of multiple methods... other times you'll be stuck with only one option.

and never assume changes will be simple with WHMCS... just be pleasantly surprised when you don't have to go to extreme lengths just to change the most trivial thing. 😲