hide or change the location of the icon

xsuliman

On 25/05/2020 at 15:14, xsuliman said:

I want to hide or change the location of the icon .

hiding - you could do with custom.css - so to hide the icons for the first three fields..

label[for="inputFirstName"],
label[for="inputLastName"],
label[for="inputEmail"]
{display:none;}

UyVOc4w.png

then it's just a case of getting the label names for the other fields you want to remove the icons for from either the checkout/register template pages.

if you wanted to change their location, that would probably require a template edit to either/both templates.

if placeholder texts are an issue, then they can be changed/blanked using Language Overrides.

On 25/05/2020 at 15:14, xsuliman said:

also I'm trying to hide some fields on the registration page and its not working ..

removing fields is usually css or editing the template(s) - just ensure that any fields you remove are optional (or have been made so from general settings -> other - optional client profile fields.

21 hours ago, xsuliman said:

would please tell me where the templates directory   /public_html/templates ??? to hiding icons ?

you'll need to find the name of your active template, e.g /templates/six - from that screenshot, I assume that you're not using Six, so your active template will be the one defined in the admin area...  setup -> general settings -> general -> template.

• if you're making changes via css, then there should be a custom css file in /templates/*active theme*/css/custom.css
  • if you're making changes via editing the template(s), then the registration template is usually called clientregister.tpl