How can I use WHMCS to introduce a company in an email for new Leads??

zitu4life

Hello there

I am looking a better way to use WHMCS to introduce company hosting services to new LEADS, they are small company that do not have a website, or just have those free websites from google and free others platforms. So I could be done it, just using a single email from webmail, but WHMCS looks more professional as it has those nice headers and footer email. It is not that I intend to spam those company, OK, I could be make a call but in these COVID days, all offices are closed.

So...

1 - I was thinking  that I could edit temporarily Quote Delivery with PDF email template for that purpose where I could make my text introduction like if i am sending am email.
2 - At this time I go to create new quote, and fill my quote with my promotions, and click Email quote as PDF, and WHMCS will send a quote with my customized email template.
3 - Adding all of those LEADS as a new client on WHMCS on group called LEADS, and also not tick to send New account Information. So these (UN-OFFICIAL temporarily clients, will not have access to client area, because I did not send them password (actually they could reset password with their email, but it should not be an issue, this mean they are interested, but if need i could disallow activating 2factor authentication while that account belong to me 🙄).

image.thumb.png.221bba83b87d6af8c1bc97c20a74f82f.png

image.png.c5111e39f6c905091ed9332893ef7ac3.png

At this time, I will create an new email template with my customized introduction message (this option also allow me add PDF attached), and next step will on clients list, select all of them click send new email, Load my new template email and send it. 

If some of those LEADS get converted as official client I will remove them from LEAD group.

4 - Using mailchimp...but as they did not option as subscriber do not know if mailchimp can be used in such purpose.

Does anyone ever trying something like this, or just using webmail single email suits better...

Any approach?

Edited by zitu4life
editing point 2with more picture and explanation on list options