Theme customisation issue

Hello all,

New to the community used WHMCS on and off for a number of years however always got fed up with trying to build my own theme for it in Bootstrap 4 which I know a lot of people have had issues with in the past. I'm nearly there with it on its development see here www.robatlas.com however I'm having one major issue on the registration page. The phone number input field I can't for the life of me get to work with bootstrap 4. Has anyone managed to crack this or is it worth just removing it all together? 

I don't like being beaten in coding but building a theme in bootstrap 4 for this has nearly defeated me a few times. Just got a few hurdles to get through and could do with the assistance. I'm triyng to build the entire theme for full functionality. Once I've got that working, I'll put it in a github repo for people to use as a basic bootstrap 4 theme for people to customise to their own tastes.

Rob

2 hours ago, brian! said:

Hi Rob,

it might be worth posting the issue on, or contacting the owner of, the GitHub below...

https://github.com/jackocnr/intl-tel-input

... as that is the code source that WHMCS are using for the telephone feature - it's not internally written by WHMCS.

Can I as a temporary measure just remove the tel option? or would it cause me problems? Thinking about putting it to a hidden field for now while I work on a fix.

22 hours ago, itsrobatlas said:

Can I as a temporary measure just remove the tel option? or would it cause me problems? Thinking about putting it to a hidden field for now while I work on a fix.

removing it wouldn't cause any issue - the telephone feature can be disabled from settings anyway... setup -> general settings -> localisation ... and once disabled, the field just changes to a normal text form field.