How i can skip Configure Page WHMCS

BoDJa

Hello,

i was searching for 3 days to find how i can skip Configure page to checkout page when someone he place order, i hope someone he help me to fix that problem.

so when a customer he click "order now" its will redirect him to  "review & checkout page".

Here are screenshots of  the problem:

sorry for my english

Best regards

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

21 hours ago, BoDJa said:

i was searching for 3 days to find how i can skip Configure page to checkout page when someone he place order, i hope someone he help me to fix that problem.

the usual workaround would be to make them hidden fields and fill them with random values... but if you don't need these fields filling, wouldn't it be easier to make the product another type other than server (or is there provisioning enabled?)

20 minutes ago, brian! said:

the usual workaround would be to make them hidden fields and fill them with random values... but if you don't need these fields filling, wouldn't it be easier to make the product another type other than server (or is there provisioning enabled?)

Thank you Brian

i hide them from the page but when i click continue button i got require errors,

as you said i fill the fields values too "value=""" but not works

Thanks sir

i fix it Thank you Brian after i read the threads u send me i go to orderform folder then i choose my form and i edit configureproduct.tpl

Code before editing:

<div class="col-sm-6">
                                        <div class="form-group">
                                            <label for="inputHostname">{$LANG.serverhostname}</label>
                                            <input type="text" name="hostname" class="form-control" id="inputHostname" value="{$server.hostname}" placeholder="servername.yourdomain.com">
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="col-sm-6">
                                        <div class="form-group">
                                            <label for="inputRootpw">{$LANG.serverrootpw}</label>
                                            <input type="password" name="rootpw" class="form-control" id="inputRootpw" value="{$server.rootpw}">
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                </div>
                                <div class="row">
                                    <div class="col-sm-6">
                                        <div class="form-group">
                                            <label for="inputNs1prefix">{$LANG.serverns1prefix}</label>
                                            <input type="text" name="ns1prefix" class="form-control" id="inputNs1prefix" value="{$server.ns1prefix}" placeholder="ns1">
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="col-sm-6">
                                        <div class="form-group">
                                            <label for="inputNs2prefix">{$LANG.serverns2prefix}</label>
                                            <input type="text" name="ns2prefix" class="form-control" id="inputNs2prefix" value="{$server.ns2prefix}" placeholder="ns2">
                                        </div>

I change it to:

<div class="col-sm-6">
                                        <div class="form-group">
                                            <label for="inputHostname"><!--Here to remove Hostname label--></label>
                                            <input type="hidden" name="hostname" class="form-control" id="inputHostname" value="NA" placeholder="servername.yourdomain.com">
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="col-sm-6">
                                        <div class="form-group">
                                            <label for="inputRootpw"><!--Here to remove root pass label--></label>
                                            <input type="hidden" name="rootpw" class="form-control" id="inputRootpw" value="NA">
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                </div>
                                <div class="row">
                                    <div class="col-sm-6">
                                        <div class="form-group">
                                            <label for="inputNs1prefix"><!--Here to NF1 label--></label>
                                            <input type="hidden" name="ns1prefix" class="form-control" id="inputNs1prefix" value="NA" placeholder="ns1">
                                        </div>
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="col-sm-6">
                                        <div class="form-group">
                                            <label for="inputNs2prefix"><!--Here to NF2 label--></label>
                                            <input type="hidden" name="ns2prefix" class="form-control" id="inputNs2prefix" value="NA" placeholder="ns2">
                                        </div>

i appreciate your help bro

Keep up

22 hours ago, BoDJa said:

i fix it Thank you Brian after i read the threads u send me i go to orderform folder then i choose my form and i edit configureproduct.tpl

you might need to change that hostname line to something similar to the line I posted in the thread below...

... because I think the hostname  value has to be unique and therefore using "NA" will work once, but everyone after that will get an error message... and they won't be able to change the value because the field is hidden.

On 5/14/2020 at 9:38 AM, brian! said:

you might need to change that hostname line to something similar to the line I posted in the thread below...

... because I think the hostname  value has to be unique and therefore using "NA" will work once, but everyone after that will get an error message... and they won't be able to change the value because the field is hidden.

i was trying to fix it but nothing works,  as you said everyone got error message: "The hostname you entered is already in use. Please choose another."

can you please help me Brian ?

Thank you your help and explaination

u r the best