I am looking for Template Integrator

Hello,

I am looking for a developer & webdesigner who can integrate an HTML template into WHMCS .tpl files (template).

It is required to convert 1:1 from the orginal HTML Template in to WHMCS .tpl , including all HMTL pages, menu, checkout and as well as the cart.

Here is orginal HTML Template:

The template is already partially converted in to WHMCS by the Template devloper:

The Antler HTML Theme Documentation is attached.
Here is the WHMCS Theme Docu:

Please place your bid...

Important Notes:
- Developers and designers are preferred who already have very good experiences with WHMCS and Theme conversion
- I would like point out that I will not pay anything in advance (this has to do with some untrustworthy devlopers and bad experiences i made before)
- I will release the full payment amount when the work is 100% complete and 100% satisfied
- Only the sum of the developer bid will be paid, afterwards I do not accept any additional payment claims.

Hello, 

We are a leading name when it comes to whmcs development, with more than 10 years we are offering WHMCS development services across the globe. Having some out of the box WHMCS themes like HostX and ClientX we can do any kind of theme customization and integration, so please get in touch with us at: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/whmcs-custom-development/

We are sorry we can not place bids here.

Thanks

Team WGS

1 minute ago, WGS said:

Hello, 

We are a leading name when it comes to whmcs development, with more than 10 years we are offering WHMCS development services across the globe. Having some out of the box WHMCS themes like HostX and ClientX we can do any kind of theme customization and integration, so please get in touch with us at: https://whmcsglobalservices.com/whmcs-custom-development/

We are sorry we can not place bids here.

Thanks

Team WGS

Than sent me your offer with PM