Dedicated Hosting: Understanding email deliverability advantages

Hello there

There is a lot of thread over google serach where people claim regarding email deliverability (especially to hotmail, live or outlook free emails receiver). It looks that emails send from cpanel is not trusted or reliable, so it will get directly to spam.

I would like to know if any of you guys, run also away cpanel email on your production installation choosing g-suite from google or microsoft365 email to overpass CPANEL emails deliverability.

It sounds strange, announces hosting with emails accounts when customers will get in trouble with not so good emails (going to junk older).

I have tested basic:

1 - single hosting cpanel and emails goes to spam;
2 -I have tested un-managed VPS and emails goes to spam;
3 -I have have tested Managed VPS with emails settings configured by hosting provider admin and emails goes to spam;
4 - I did not test dedicated server yet, and would like to know if you that are using dedicated server are better served regarding email sent to junk! 

It is worth upgrade to dedicate server (to fix problem) and not have to pay for paid email services like gsuite or office365?

or our sentence is done, we need to pay gsuite and office365 for ever😳😳

Thank you!