How to change multi product information on viewcart.php

SametALMDR

Hello staffs,

As we know that to give a server product order we need to fill server information . Like hostname,password,ns1,ns2 ..

we want to change these information when we change the quantity of the product that we selected.

For example ,we choose a product and changed the quantity as 10  in viewcart.php .So the thing that ı want to do how can we change these 10 product information . Like the first product hostname1 ,second 2 etc.

I tried to call a hook which name is (OrderProductPricingOverride) but ı just saw 3 array that holds some information about these things.

Can you help me to solve that problem @brian! or another staffs please 🙂

On 12/04/2020 at 15:06, SametALMDR said:

Can you help me to solve that problem @brian! or another staffs please

i'm not staff! naughty.gif

On 12/04/2020 at 15:06, SametALMDR said:

For example ,we choose a product and changed the quantity as 10  in viewcart.php .So the thing that ı want to do how can we change these 10 product information . Like the first product hostname1 ,second 2 etc.

I don't think that you can easily do that - when you're ordering multiple quantities of a product, you are ordering multiples of one product with the same exact configuration - not ten separate products that can each later be individually modified.

if you knew that you were going to order ten products at a time and then want to individually configure them, then that sounds more like a product bundle to me and not one product with a multiple quantity.

3 hours ago, brian! said:

i'm not staff! naughty.gif

I am so sorry for that because you know everything we want and ı saw you as a staff but ı got it now🙂

3 hours ago, brian! said:

I don't think that you can easily do that - when you're ordering multiple quantities of a product, you are ordering multiples of one product with the same exact configuration - not ten separate products that can each later be individually modified.

if you knew that you were going to order ten products at a time and then want to individually configure them, then that sounds more like a product bundle to me and not one product with a multiple quantity.

There is no hook about that right ? I tried to find it but ı couldnt find .

13 minutes ago, SametALMDR said:

There is no hook about that right ? I tried to find it but ı couldnt find .

there wouldn't be a hook because effectively there is only one product in the cart... so if you used a hook to manipulate the product, your changes wouldn't allow you to edit them individually, those changes would be applied to all of them.