Assign registered domain to client

Hello Everyone,

I have registered some domains for a client through my ENOM reseller account (long story, but I couldn't access the admin area!) So his domains are now registered with ENOM (together with his personal details) however I now want to assign them to the client within WHMCS as currently under domains, he doesn't have the ones that I've registered outside of the admin area of WHMCS. 

How do I do this? Transferring them is no good, as they will be registered through ENOM, so no change there. I can't place new order as domains are now unavailable. Any help would be much appreciated! 

Many thanks. 

Will

Hello Bear, thank you for the reply. In the meantime I simply logged into ENOM account and changed the namer servers to mine. I then went back into WHMCS and generated new order for hosting adding the related domains. That created the order with the domains all assigned to the client. 

It's basically what you posted above, so I got there in the end. Many thanks for the information. 

Kind Regards,

Will