Cannot login as client in clientarea.php

Hello,

I am having problems logging in as a client. I logged out of the WHMCS admin (biotichost.com/admin) in order to act as a real client on my website (biotichost.com). However, when I try to login, with a test account, the page just refreshes and nothing shows up (on the clientarea.php). 

BUT

When I log into my admin panel (biotichost.com/admin),  and then proceed to login to my website (biotichost.com/clientarea.php) , miraculously,  using the same test credentials, the login works every time without a problem. I hope this issue is easy to fix.

I thank everybody in advance for their contribution. 

21 hours ago, Albert.S said:

I am having problems logging in as a client. I logged out of the WHMCS admin (biotichost.com/admin) in order to act as a real client on my website (biotichost.com). However, when I try to login, with a test account, the page just refreshes and nothing shows up (on the clientarea.php).  

I would suggest the following...

1. switch the site to use the Six template, just so you know that it's not your custom template causing this.
  2. how sure are you that the password you're trying is correct?? have you tried changing it in the admin area client summary profile and testing again ??
  3. enable "Display Errors" from general settings -> other and it might show some more information rather than a blank screen... also, work through the blank screen documentation...
    https://docs.whmcs.com/Blank_or_Partially_Rendered_Pages