Multiple Billing Accounts using One Login!! New Module!!

Hi Guys,

I am finalising a module which will enable you to assign an unlimited amount of accounts to a primary WHMCS account. When your client logs in they are presented with a list of what account they would like to access.

Each sub account assigned to the primary can have permissions set which are identical to those of contacts. So they can only access certain parts of their account, stop new orders, tickets, emails, invoices, services etc...

I am looking to see if there is any other feature that i can add before i put this to general release.

I scanned over https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/multiple-billing-accounts-using-one-login and took as many features as possible but incase i have missed anything please share.

Thanks

WHMCS Mods

Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 21.02.30.png

Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 21.02.19.png

Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 21.02.00.png

Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 21.01.52.png

Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 21.01.33.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @WM Mods

Wish you success with your new module! Hope for future this module could also allow. have:

1 - Sub Admin on WHMCS admin side, I mean... you are master administrator and you module will allow create another sub-admin login (not staff), but other others admin that could have chosen privileges. So with that, we could like Rent our main WHMCS installations to others business. So instead of having multiple WHMCS installations, the main one can create a limited administrator.

- Main WHMCS will be MASTER ADMINISTRATOR

- Module will allow creating sub-admin that can also login on WHMCS admin blend.

• 1 month later...