Setting Recaptcha

Hello to everyone!!

Currently i have trouble getting right setup to invisible recaptcha to selected pages in backend.

Key is being generated on google admin panel for invisible recaptcha, selected option for invisible recaptcha in backend and saved.

Also when i change key to regular recaptcha and getting sign checked icon, after clicking on check domain, i am getting 

{
  "result": {
    "error": "Please complete the captcha and try again."
  }

WHMCS system constantly is getting me to default 5 letter verification, is the any way to fix this and make recaptcha to work propetly?

Tnx on your support.

• 1 year later...

I am getting the same error, and I have enabled with the Google Captcha Key. My problem is that I am trying to make mine work with a redirect using an affiliate link. Is there anyway to force the affiliate link to verify with Google Captcha? Or, alternatively tell WHMCS to bypass the requirement if coming from affiliate link partner?

• 2 weeks later...