Additional Credit card fields for custom gateway

danielfelipe16

Hello!

Our payment gateway provider requires 3 additional parameters in credit card payments, otherwise their antifraud module triggers a fraud attempt and the payment fails.

I know other countries don´t require this, but in my country is mandatory for this company.

They require name on the card, National ID number and number of installments .

I could achieve this by setting cookies via Jquery and reading them back in PHP, this works, however, some customers have addons on their browsers that mess with the cookies, and some of our payments fail because they lack of this parameters.

Adding the input fields in the template does not solve the issue because the data does not get posted to the credit card gateway.

Does anybody know how to get this working? I would appreciate any help

Edited by danielfelipe16

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2020 at 6:25 PM, cdeese8 said:

Is it possible to disable the antifraud? That might be an option.... I'm not able to help aside from that idea. Best of luck.

Thanks for your reply, I had to create a temporary database and save the required data via ajax before submitting the payment, and modify the orderform and creditcard template,  works flawless

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...