Invoice PDF and Email Logo not working

Adamg92

Our Invoice logo's are all over the place. All we want is a clean solution. 

The email logo is too big, and covers 90% of the entire email on a 1920x1080 resolution screen, and the PDF generated is too small!

Can someone guide us to making this identical and looking professional I have spent hours on this.

On 13/01/2020 at 16:20, Adamg92 said:

Can someone guide us to making this identical and looking professional I have spent hours on this.

I suppose it's worth stating that they don't have to use the same image file.

the email logo is specified in setup -> general settings -> Logo URL - the simplest solution to that will either be to resize the image, or define a size in the CSS (i'm assuming that the image is actually large and not having it resized by css).

for the PDF, the simplest way is often to open placeholder.png in an image program (ideally one that uses layers) and then to add your image on top of it in a new layer, align it correctly, remove the placeholder layer and then save the png as logo.png - though whether that is practical depends on your logo and whether its dimensions are more landscape than portrait.

the point to remember about the PDF logo is that its size is defined in the template in millimetres not px (think print, not web) - so if your image is a different shape/size than placeholder, then you might also need to edit the template and adjust the size and position of the logo too... difficult to advise without knowing the logo.