USA Nationwide Taxes

Add as many state-based tax rules you need as described here.

P.s. I could be wrong but years ago I was in the process of implementing US taxation system in WHMCS and I discovered that here were street-based tax rules. If you need that you'll need to find a third-party solution.

I know, taxes totally sucks! It's a challenge in themselves..  Our concern is IRS Tax audit and, with so many different taxes we are bound to make some mistakes somewhere and these IRS goons they them self stated that it do NOT go to audio these multi million dollar companies because these big corporation have attorneys on their payroll so this is the reason IRS goes after small or emerging businesses because they will NOT be able to afford two hundred thousand a month on attorney fees and would pay the fines.. And, we are a small corporation so we would like to implement "correct" taxes to collect and submit to uncle sam so even if audit happens we got one less thing to worry about..

Thank you so much Kian! BTW check out the "Taxes Solution" below;

we have been able to find a solutions here