Rigster button disabled

AndreasD

19 hours ago, AndreasD said:

Hey so i have tried for a long time to get this to work but the Register button does not work its just saying disabled="disabled" how do i fix this

if it's disabled, that usually implies that you haven't completed all the required fields in the registration form - are you using a custom or modified theme ?? if so, what happens when you use the "Six" template instead ?

3 hours ago, brian! said:

if it's disabled, that usually implies that you haven't completed all the required fields in the registration form - are you using a custom or modified theme ?? if so, what happens when you use the "Six" template instead ?

Its working fine when i change the template to "Six" and yes im using a custome template but when i change it back to my template its not working some where its being told its going to be disabled="disabled" but i dont know where its comming from?

Nvm i fixet the only thing i have to do was to go into the pwstrength.tpl thats in the includes folder and finde where its say "disabled" and every line its say disabled on was i need to change to enabled like this

function validatePassword2() {
    var password1 = jQuery("#inputNewPassword1").val();
    var password2 = jQuery("#inputNewPassword2").val();
    var $newPassword2 = jQuery("#newPassword2");

if (password2 && password1 !== password2) {
        $newPassword2.removeClass('has-success')
            .addClass('has-error');
        jQuery("#inputNewPassword2").next('.form-control-feedback').removeClass('glyphicon-ok').addClass('glyphicon-remove');
        jQuery("#inputNewPassword2Msg").html('<p class="help-block">{$LANG.pwdoesnotmatch|escape}</p>');
        {if !isset($noDisable)}jQuery('input[type="submit"]').attr('enabled', 'enabled');{/if}
    } else {
        if (password2) {
            $newPassword2.removeClass('has-error')
                .addClass('has-success');
            jQuery("#inputNewPassword2").next('.form-control-feedback').removeClass('glyphicon-remove').addClass('glyphicon-ok');
            {if !isset($noDisable)}jQuery('.main-content input[type="submit"]').removeAttr('enabled');{/if}
        } else {
            $newPassword2.removeClass('has-error has-success');
            jQuery("#inputNewPassword2").next('.form-control-feedback').removeClass('glyphicon-remove glyphicon-ok');
        }
        jQuery("#inputNewPassword2Msg").html('');
    }
}

jQuery(document).ready(function(){
    {if !isset($noDisable)}jQuery('.using-password-strength input[type="submit"]').attr('enabled', 'enabled');{/if}
    jQuery("#inputNewPassword2").keyup(function() {
        validatePassword2();
    });
});