Upgrade failure

Gift

Good Day all

i just made an upgrade for a client package, so there client for personal reasons couldn't pay and we made arrangements for end of the month. So we had to accept the order for the upgrade but making a note for the arrangement and again leaving incomplete payment on the order. The system didn't create a module for the acception of the order and by that there is no upgrade. i wanted to ask what can be done to get the upgrade updated for the client while there is incomplete payment.

Thank you in advance for the responses

On 05/11/2019 at 14:27, Gift said:

i wanted to ask what can be done to get the upgrade updated for the client while there is incomplete payment.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Products_Management#Manual_Upgrades

There may be occasion when you wish to make an upgrade without placing an upgrade order (such as a free upgrade) or processing the upgrade before the client has paid for it. To achieve this:

1. Navigate to the client's Products/Services tab,
  2. Change the product from the dropdown menu,
  3. Tick "Auto Recalculate on Save" checkbox,
  4. Click Save Changes,
  5. Finally click the "Change Package " Module Command button to make the change on the server.