One invoice per month, including domains

hpham

1 hour ago, hpham said:

I found this request and wonder if anyone has any idea when it can be implemented?

feature requests in WHMCS take around 4-5 years to be completed - no, i'm not joking. 🙄

let me give you a similar request to yours, 6-years old, 1 vote and now archived...

https://requests.whmcs.com/topic/ability-for-client-or-admin-to-merge-domain-invoices-perhaps-to-monthly

Currently any client with multiple domains will receive multiple invoices a month. It would be handy if the client could receive (optionally) one invoice a month detailing any invoices for the month ahead.

I don't think a feature like this would be introduced in anything other than a major release, so v7.9, v8 etc.. but I don't expect to see another major release this year, so you're looking at 2020 - and I suspect in reality, years after that.

1 hour ago, hpham said:

And if there is any work around for now?

the Billing Extension addon includes an option for monthly invoicing amongst other features... it's possibly overkill for your needs, but I can't think of another addon that consolidates monthly invoicing - so short of aligning all your due dates, or creating a custom solution, that might be your only short-term option.