Zerxal

"Stuck verifying domain selection" in cart

Hello,

I'm currently having an issue where if I try to purchase my hosting, which requires a domain, is stuck on the "verifying domain selection." It looks like this:

image.png.9fd10d51e9608b7055a646b16a750d88.png

It just keeps going on forever. The theme creator says it works on WHMCS 7.8 and I'm running WHMCS 7.8

Does anybody know the issue?

I also tried running this on the six theme with the default orderform and it still does not work.

Yeah I have that trouble as well, not a lot of help, moderators have to approve any post so I would guess a LOT of posts are in the "a moderator has to approve your post.." area,  the default  does not work why they give choices that will fail be beyond me.. anyway the default does not work very well, try any theme but use 'modern' as the checkout.  that will get you past the hang up on the domain although I still have issues as the hosting package will not add now. so you know. 

23 hours ago, dannywilliams said:

moderators have to approve any post so I would guess a LOT of posts are in the "a moderator has to approve your post.."

Posts are only moderated for new users - and in case it's not spam, they get approved pretty quickly.