stop to reply close tickets

VolcanNET

13 hours ago, VolcanNET said:

I  have email piping enabled and  if a client replies to a closed ticket this will still re-open it.  How can I disable to re-open closed ticket and send a notification to customer that he/she should open a new ticket ?

setup -> general settings -> support -> Prevent Email Reopening

https://docs.whmcs.com/Support_Tab#Prevent_Email_Reopening

Enabling this setting will prevent replies by email from re-opening a ticket once it has been closed. Instead, when a user attempts to reply to a closed ticket via email, the user is sent an email based on the email template "Closed Ticket Bounce Message" and the reply is not added to the ticket.

Note: This does not prevent users from replying to and re-opening closed tickets from the client area.

For registered clients, the email message they receive explains that if they wish to re-open the ticket they attempted to reply to, that they can login to the client area and do so from there. For non-registered users, they need to open a new ticket and are instructed as such.

• 2 years later...

Is there a native option in WHMCS that prevents reopening tickets from the customer dashboard?
I only noticed the prevent reopening through email replys but they can still reopen it from within their account which defeats the purpose of this option.