Domain sync cron and domain transfer status cron show the same domains over and over

Kelsey

Hi there,

I’ve just recently upgraded to the latest auto-update version and am now getting multiple domain sync cron and domain transfer status from emails with the same domains in each email. 

In the case of the domain transfer status email, it’s the same two domains, and the client is also receiving a confirmation email multiple times a day. 

With the domain sync report, one of the two domains reports this:

Out of Sync Status Changed to Transferred Away”

Despite being transferred out ages ago.

The other reports this:

Out of Sync Expiry Date updated to 11/02/2021, Next Due Date updated to 12/01/2021”

It’s the same two domains showing the same status with every email. I don’t know if the customers are getting these emails for the domain sync report.

I have no idea why I’m getting the same domains each time the cron is run, help would definitely be appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2019 at 1:11 AM, Kelsey said:

I have no idea why I’m getting the same domains each time the cron is run, help would definitely be appreciated!

Did you find a solution ?

I have the same problem.

I have like 30 domains in the domain sync repport said In sync. and next time its the same domains over again.. and yes we have more than 30 domains... seems something "stuck"

Is it a way to reset the sync on domains so it starts all over again?

Yes I did. 

The issue is that the domain sync looks like it's supposed to, you know, sync the domains expiry dates in WHMCS with the actual expiry dates.

Except it doesn't actually do that unless you tell it to.

If you go to Setup > Automation Settings and scroll down, under 'Domain Sync Settings', you'll probably find this little gem is checked: Domain Sync Notify Only

Uncheck and save, and the next time the cron runs it should properly sync the domains (meaning you'll get the same report once more), then you won't see that message again for those domains.

6 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@ptomter I'm sorry to hear you are having issues ,what registrar are you with? Are all your domains with the same registrar? Is it showing that the domains are in sync or some other status in the email?

We have a custom module. The problem was sorted out after we figured out that [orginal] before tld params didnt work anymore.. as it has done earlier versions of WHMCS. so when we had this issue addressed it was back on track again.