Cannot Purchase License - Maxmind Error

WebEminence

Question

I wish I wasn't "Pre-Sales" but I am.

I can't purchase a WHMCS license on the site due to a "Maxmind error". That was about 24 hours ago and I created a support ticket about 18 hrs ago.

I tried using a credit card I use all the time with no issues and also tried Paypal payment.  Both are producing the error and don't appear to be even attempting to process a payment. It says they need to go through manual review but all transactions have been cancelled with no contact from support and no email notification. For being a payment platform, the process is pretty rough. I think it needs to be buttoned up a bit and higher priority given to people who want to purchase your software. I was hoping to setup WHMCS this weekend but not sure if I'll be able to get a license. Pretty frustrating. I've never had this much trouble purchasing software. Hopefully it's resolved by the time this post gets moderated (says 24-48 hrs). Please answer my support ticket #HNK-589354.

2 answers to this question