Customers ability to create invoices

ccoleman

Hi everyone,

I have a query regarding generating invoices for products on the customer side i.e. admins can renew client products/services early by generating invoices, but it seems customers can't do this from within their control panel. We would often have scenarios where customers will want to extend products/services before they expire. Is it possible for customers to do this?

Hi Carla,

20 hours ago, ccoleman said:

I have a query regarding generating invoices for products on the customer side i.e. admins can renew client products/services early by generating invoices, but it seems customers can't do this from within their control panel. We would often have scenarios where customers will want to extend products/services before they expire. Is it possible for customers to do this?

not out of the box.

there is a rumoured new feature of "On-Demand Renewals Support for Products and Services" - which I assume will work along the same lines as the Domain Renewals option (but hopefully less buggy)... it is(was?) due for this year and I assumed would have been included in v7.8, but must be being held back for a future release - though personally I doubt there will be another major release this year (considering how unsuccessful the v7.8 development and release process went!).

if you can't wait for WHMCS to add the feature (there is no way of knowing if/when it will be introduced), and are prepared to pay for an existing solution, there is the Hosting Renewals addon from ModulesGarden.