Domain search not working after upgrade

Hello,

I did upgrade of my WHMCS (it was a big jump though). There was no changes or customization made to main template/theme. Just few days back while auditing my website I checked, the Domain search is not working at all. When clicked on the button it does nothing, (not even the spinning). Currently, the site is using Standard cart orderform.

This is my first thread here in WHMCS community, looking forward to get support.

Thank You

are you using your old template theme, or the latest version of Six ??

if you came from an older version, it might be worth opening a ticket with Support and getting them to check your site.

I did upgrade from WHMCS 6.x to WHMCS 7.3 and then just 2 days ago I upgraded it back to the latest release that is WHMCS 7.8. I got my license directly from WHMCS and have opened the support ticket but they asked me to add pricing for both currency (INR and USD). I only want USD pricing to be shown and thus have enabled only 1 pricing (USD) for all TLDs. I check the browser console and it shows multiple as below:

1. TypeError: e is undefined

2. Error: cannot call methods on tooltip prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'hide'

3. Source map error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data
Resource URL: /templates/themename/html/css/bootstrap.min.css
Source Map URL: bootstrap.min.css.map

Could you please check what is causing this issue. Even I removed captcha from domain search BUT still the same. Even the click on search button does just nothing.

On 10/10/2019 at 11:05, Microcen said:

Could you please check what is causing this issue. Even I removed captcha from domain search BUT still the same. Even the click on search button does just nothing.

I suspect it's primarily your GigaTick theme - contact it's developer and ensure that you're using the release appropriate to your WHMCS installed version.

if I change your site to use the default Six template instead, the domain search works fine...

heS223U.png

so it's probably some outdated JS in your GigaTick theme...

... there's a secondary issue with your INR priced products, in that you haven't added TLD pricing in INR - though if you're not going to use INR in the cart and only added these products as a test because WHMCS told you to add pricing in INR, then it's not an issue as I assume you will delete INR pricing for these at some point.

The same template (Gigatick) works perfectly with all other order forms. I suspect that during upgrade something changed about 'Standard Cart' order form. To me, the issue is only occurring if I use the Standard cart layout.  Could you please check what is wrong with the Standard cart layout? As it works perfectly if I Switch to Modern or Box order form.

On 14/10/2019 at 06:07, Microcen said:

The same template (Gigatick) works perfectly with all other order forms.

are you using the correct version of GigaTick for your WHMCS installed release ??

On 14/10/2019 at 06:07, Microcen said:

I suspect that during upgrade something changed about 'Standard Cart' order form. To me, the issue is only occurring if I use the Standard cart layout.  Could you please check what is wrong with the Standard cart layout?

but your site works fine with Six & Standard_cart, so SC isn't necessarily the problem - it's GigaTick missing something that Six has... as I said before, it's probably a JS issue somewhere...

it's worth noting that the GigaTick online demo works fine with standard_cart, so there is something amiss with your version... have you tried disabling WHMCS captcha ??