Affiliate for multiple websites with one WHMCS

BLHosting

Hello,

I run multiple companies under one umbrella, so I just use one WHMCS account. I have an affiliate program set up for the main umbrella company, but I would also like to do an affiliate for one of the other sites.

The main site is Betty Lou Hosting and the other site is Her Own Dream. All of my Her Own Dream customers run through my Betty Lou Hosting WHMCS. Is there a way to configure affiliate links that work for herowndream.com? The default goes to bettylouhosting.com. I submitted a support ticket and was told to ask here as they were sure someone has done this before. 

Thank you,
Amanda

Okay, all you need is looking for solutions that allow to use multiple domains on the same installation of WHMCS. There's Multi-Brand of ModulesGarden and another one that will be released soon.

Once your domains have been configured, the Affiliate program should work without any problem. This way you'll have one WHMC that can be accessed from multiple domain names. Each domain will work for affiliates.

Edited by Kian

I have another question regarding the affiliate program within WHMCS. The unique links that are given out redirect to WHMCS home page for my brand. Is there a way to have the link go to my hosting website where the individual can learn about my business and then if they purchase it will track that code through the process? Or do the unique tracking links only work to send people to my home page clients.bettylouhosting.com?

Thank you,

Amanda

On 9/18/2019 at 6:01 AM, BLHosting said:

The unique links that are given out redirect to WHMCS home page for my brand. Is there a way to have the link go to my hosting website where the individual can learn about my business and then if they purchase it will track that code through the process? Or do the unique tracking links only work to send people to my home page clients.bettylouhosting.com?

Hi Amanda,

I actually came to this thread because I'm stalking @Kian, but I actually had (and found a solution) for the problem you're describing, so I figured I'd share. :-)

I used an addon called "Affiliates Plus", which includes an "Affiliates Anywhere" feature that allows you to setup custom affiliate links that redirect to landing pages that can be on other sites. With a bit of trickery involving redirecting from your live site back to your whmcs install (which then redirects back to the final page on your live site), it is possible to have clean affiliate links on bettylouhosting.com that point to the page you want and still track for affiliates.

The Addon: https://marketplace.whmcs.com/product/3617

The instructions: Go to the Reviews tab of the link above, find the review by "Adam Ithiel" (the great big long one) and I go into details as to how I got that to work there. It's a bit to setup, but works like a charm :-)