Customizing Content Border

partians

6 hours ago, partians said:

is anyone familiar with what filename it would be under? 

even if I told you the filename, you wouldn't be able to edit it. 🙂

two options with this - you could either use a css/custom.css file in your active template folder... it will just be a case of inspecting the element in the browser, finding the specific class(es) and then redefining their colour(s) in the custom.css file... for example, to change those blue borders and buttons to black, you can redefine the blue class to a hex value of your choice, e.g #000 for black.

.bg-color-blue {
	background-color: #000;
}

.panel.panel-accent-blue {
    border-top: 3px solid #000;
}

although note that this change will be reflected on the entire site where these css classes are used, and not just a specific panel - though the panel css is only used on the panels I think.

uFllEm1.png

the other way would be to use a hook to change the border/button colours of a specific panel....

but bear in mind with this you can effectively only change the class used by the panel - you can't assign a specific hex value in the hook code, only an existing color class - if you wanted to, you could define a new color class in custom.css and use that in the hook, but that seems long-winded to me - you might as well just redefine the colours in the css.