invoice - remainder sent on paid invoice and account suspended for paid invoice

Hello,

1) One of the client had paid the recurring invoice but his account was still suspended for payment overdue (invoice #781). The next due date shows correct date. I have manually unsuspended the account.

2) Another client is getting overdue reminder for invoice that has already been paid. In this case, amount is shown for invoice #780 but email says invoice#779 (wrong invoice number). Both #779 and #780 are paid and shows correct next due date.

Need help on this.

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

15 minutes ago, Bimpra said:

it was 7.7.0, now upgraded to 7.7.1

the reason why I asked was because there were known issues with v7.7.0 and PayPal subscriptions...

that was eventually hotfixed - but if you've upgraded to v7.7.1, then you shouldn't need that hotfix as it will have been included in the update.

https://help.whmcs.com/m/85428/l/1042587-troubleshooting-paypal-subscription-payments-not-being-applied-correctly

with regards to instamojo, is it possible that the gateway isn't compatible with v7.7 ? has it been updated since you posted the v7.4.2 version ??

1 hour ago, Bimpra said:

Client is still getting email with wrong invoice number regarding pending payment although invoice has been paid. How to fix this reminder?

short-term fix would be to disable this client from getting reminders - you can do that from their profile in the admin area...

LGXeKl4.png

but you should open a ticket with Support and let them take a look... if it was the issue I mentioned with PayPal and v7.7, then updating to WHMCS should fix future subscriptions payments, but not existing invoices - Support will be better placed to walk you though what you need to do to fix this existing issue... I suspect I know what to do, but I wouldn't want to give you wrong advice.