Client Area Customization

ZAGen

21 hours ago, ZAGen said:

I would like to customize Client Login page for whmcs, make it have a background picture. Please help with code

the code would be specific to a) which template you're using in WHMCS, and b) where you want to show the background - depending on that location, you might be able to do it with custom.css, or you may need to edit a specific template.

for example, you could edit header.tpl and assign a background image to the login page...

2Hshn0k.png

the above would just require an {if} statement in the template...

1 hour ago, brian! said:

the code would be specific to a) which template you're using in WHMCS, and b) where you want to show the background - depending on that location, you might be able to do it with custom.css, or you may need to edit a specific template.

for example, you could edit header.tpl and assign a background image to the login page...

2Hshn0k.png

the above would just require an {if} statement in the template...

Brian, Thanks for your reply. I am using Six. Do you mind helping with whole code as I don't have any coding skills, even CSS is fine I can edit the custom.css file. 

I have read some of your other replies regarding customizing navbar. 

Please help, thanks. 

On 03/08/2019 at 11:03, ZAGen said:

Brian, Thanks for your reply. I am using Six. Do you mind helping with whole code as I don't have any coding skills, even CSS is fine I can edit the custom.css file. 

to get the above image, in header.tpl, I changed...

<section id="main-body"> 

to...

<section id="main-body" {if $showingLoginPage}style="background-image: url('https://maldenaccess.files.wordpress.com/2016/11/sky-web-background.jpg')"{/if}> 

obviously, don't link to someone else's image as I have here, but host it on your own site.