Cloudlinux Stats inside WHMCS clientareaproductdetails ?

wirenine

Has anyone been able to create something for Cloudlinux stats inside WHMCS cPanel integration where disk space resource and bandwidth resources show  < which are kind of pointless with today's industry norms. Is it possible to display the INODES, Processes, CPU and Memory usage? 

8 or 9 years ago I coded a WHMCS module that was pulling data from cPanel & CloudLinux. I can't remember all the parameters involved but for sure I had everything you see in LVE Manager (CPU, VMEM, PMEM, I/O, EP... min, avg, max, limit) and in the sidebar of WHM (FTP accounts, databases, emails, forwarders, disk, bandwidth...). At that time cloud was becoming the new trend to follow but there were still no softwares to bill hourly depending on resource usage so I coded one. I remember that few years later Modulesgarden coded a similar script. You could try to contact them.

1 hour ago, WN-Ali said:

Is it possible to display the INODES, Processes, CPU and Memory usage? 

Considering what I did it so many years ago, I'd say that for sure it is still possible but I can't remember anything about INODES. Curiously my ancient module worked non-stop till 2 years ago when I killed the server. Before you ask, I have a backup but who knows where.

8 minutes ago, Kian said:

8 or 9 years ago I coded a WHMCS module that was pulling data from cPanel & CloudLinux. I can't remember all the parameters involved but for sure I had everything you see in LVE Manager (CPU, VMEM, PMEM, I/O, EP... min, avg, max, limit) and in the sidebar of WHM (FTP accounts, databases, emails, forwarders, disk, bandwidth...). At that time cloud was becoming the new trend to follow but there were still no softwares to bill hourly depending on resource usage so I coded one. I remember that few years later Modulesgarden coded a similar script. You could try to contact them.

Considering what I did it so many years ago, I'd say that for sure it is still possible but I can't remember anything about INODES. Curiously my ancient module worked non-stop till 2 years ago when I killed the server. Before you ask, I have a backup but who knows where.

Kian I'd love to get hands on your code if possible from the backups 😋 this would be useful for everyone if its not too much to ask! 🙂

Edited by WN-Ali

I'll let you know if I manage to find it. In the meantime I found an old txt I wrote in 2010. It lists all parameters that were available at that time. The script was based on this PHP class released by cPanel.

cPanel:

• ftpaccounts
  • perlversion
  • dedicatedip
  • hostname
  • operatingsystem
  • sendmailpath
  • autoresponders
  • perlpath
  • emailforwarders
  • bandwidthusage
  • emailfilters