Logo size modification

18 hours ago, Daryl D'Souza said:

I've modified the logo size for my PDF invoices; however, I need to modify the logo size for viewing the invoice within WHMCS as it's to big - please see attached. Would appreciate if someone can advise where and how I can make this change.

the PDF and HTML invoice templates can use different image files... usually, the HTML invoice will use the image logo URL defined in setup -> general settings -> general -> Logo URL (which is the one used for emails too)... is it an option for you to upload another smaller logo image file and change the URL in the above setting? are you emails using this large logo image too ??

• 1 month later...
On 09/08/2019 at 22:48, radams said:

I am new to WHMCS and have everything setup and running except my logo size in invoices and quotes are oversized and I can't find where to correct this. I have changed my logo to 200x100 pixels as logo.png but no luck.  

the size of the logo is defined in the invoicepdf and quotepdf templates... and because it's a print template, you have to think in millimetres and not pixels... the thread below might hopefully help with your issue, but you will have to edit either or both of those templates and redefine your image size in the template.