Create promotional code that lasts one year

Hello
Currently I offer a basic hosting plan for $ 5 per month

I have created a promotional code, by applying it the clients have the first month free
I want to create a promotional code that lasts a whole year, and after the first year start to collect the invoice for the client to pay each month
According to the screenshot, what options would you have to select to be configured like this?

I enclose the screenshot of the code that works for a month
Thank you

codigo prom.png

Hi @creaccion you would need to set the Recur For Box to 11 so that it runs 11 times after the initial invoice (a year in total)

To have the discount only apply to the first invoice leave the Recurring checkbox unticked. When ticked the discount will apply to renewal invoices. Set the Recur For field to 0 for all future renewals to be discounted or enter a different number to specify how many cycles the discount lasts for.
Please note, this is in addition to the initial invoice for the product. So if you wish to provide a discount 6 times, enter 5 in the recurring box.

https://docs.whmcs.com/Promotions#Types_of_promotions_that_can_be_offered

thanks for your answer
Attached screenshot where I apply what I understood
according to what I understood, when dialing 11, it means that after 12 months, the system will start charging $ 5 per month for the plan to my client
While you are within the grace period, you will not receive charges
I am not very expert in the management of this platform, in case I am shod, I thank you for guidance so I can choose the right options

COD DESCTO 2.png

On 6/19/2019 at 5:44 PM, WHMCS ChrisD said:

Hi @creaccion you would need to set the Recur For Box to 11 so that it runs 11 times after the initial invoice (a year in total)

https://docs.whmcs.com/Promotions#Types_of_promotions_that_can_be_offered

thanks for your answer
Attached screenshot where I apply what I understood
according to what I understood, when dialing 11, it means that after 12 months, the system will start charging $ 5 per month for the plan to my client
While you are within the grace period, you will not receive charges
I am not very expert in the management of this platform, in case I am shod, I thank you for guidance so I can choose the right options

COD DESCTO 2.png

• 2 weeks later...