Client area Template Files are not Working Properly

Hello members,

I purchased WHMCS system and did the installation but the issue is that when clients are off-line they can search for domain names and find them once they create accounts and log in the system can not connect to the domain server. I wrote to the providers of the domain names and the bellow messages is what they sent to me please help.

Hi Nyirenda,

It has nothing to do with our module. It looks like your client area template files are not working properly  You can ask your web developer to have a look and fix this bug on client area. I have checked again and your site's domain search function is working fine. 

If you need any further assistance or have any other questions reply here.

Thank you.

Hi Nyirenda,

I have tested from our end and found no issue. I have also tested your provided URL and its working fine there too. Can you please try again and let us know if there is any issue?

Thank you.

--
Regards
Hasan
Affordable Domains Support Team

domain search.png

Hi Nyirenda,

10 hours ago, Nyirenda Shadreck said:

I purchased WHMCS system and did the installation but the issue is that when clients are off-line they can search for domain names and find them once they create accounts and log in the system can not connect to the domain server. I wrote to the providers of the domain names and the bellow messages is what they sent to me please help.

i'm seeing what they're seeing - the site seemed to be working fine and was able to search for domains without issue or errors - but I can't post a screenshot, as your site is now unavailable.

3 hours ago, Nyirenda Shadreck said:

What do you think is the problem that makes it difficult to search for domains when you have logged in? please help!

could be any number of things...

• if the logged in client was assigned an invalid currency (e.g one you have deleted), then that could generate the error you're seeing.
  • choosing an invalid lookup provider (e.g a registrar that you don't have an account with) - though I would expect that to cause an issue whether they were logged in or not, so probably not this.
  • from that screenshot, WHMCS couldn't lookup .org.zm domains without adding a whois server entry for it... nor could it check .ed domains as that's an invalid TLD.... however, you've changed your domains to 5 standard TLDs (com/net/org/info/online) now, so that can't be the issue either.

Hi Nyirenda,

20 hours ago, Nyirenda Shadreck said:

How can you help me on this one? maybe a paid service?

you have a legit WHMCS license, so you could contact WHMCS Support and open a ticket with them...

you've already paid WHMCS for support (either directly or via a host/reseller), so that should be your first port of call... if you get nowhere with them, then by all means PM me - but they should be able to take a look at your site, & current settings and sort it for you.

• 11 months later...