unable to disable plugin

I am trying to disable a server module I no longer use, but it won;t let me, whmcs breaks when I delete it..

In whmcs it says the server still has active accounts, but there arn't. It isn;t in use any more, which I assume is the cause. How can I find out which accounts it still thinks are actively using this server module and remove them.

Here is the error from php logs.

what do I need to do in order to get rid of this plugin?

[08-Jun-2019 03:39:13 Europe/London] [WHMCS Application] ERROR: Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\home\[removed]\wwwroot/modules/servers/mspcontrol/enterpriseserver.php' (include_path='.;C:\php\pear') in C:\home\[removed]\wwwroot\modules\addons\mspcontrol_addons\hooks.php:31 Stack trace: #0 C:\home\[removed]\wwwroot\vendor\whmcs\whmcs-foundation\lib\Utility\Error\Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(64, 'require_once():...', 'C:\\home\\clients...', 31) #1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown() #2 {main} {"exception":"[object] (Whoops\\Exception\\ErrorException(code: 64): require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\\home\\[removed]\\wwwroot/modules/servers/mspcontrol/enterpriseserver.php' (include_path='.;C:\\php\\pear') at C:\\home\\[removed]\\wwwroot\\modules\\addons\\mspcontrol_addons\\hooks.php:31)"} []

Edited by snake

nevermind, I figured it out.

under clients -> products and services

filter by server

All the clients it says are still using this server, are actually not using it, as I assigned a new module to the plans, but it has not picked that up.

Looks like I have to go into every single client sand click save, to fix the data relationship. UGGHH!!