Credit card processing

vdezine

I've read several threads, but still can't figure out if there is a workaround or solution to this situation:

I'd like to create an invoice, keep client payment method of credit card, but not have the card automatically processed/charged upon creation of invoice.

In other words... just create an invoice so that the client can then login to site, click pay, and be done.

Many clients will keep their info on file, and then say "send me an invoice", so that they may login an pay it. It seems that they like to remain in control of when/how their card is being charged.

Thanks

Thanks...

I guess if that's the only way... but it makes things harder than they need to be. Then I have to go in and manually enter in the card info via the machine/virtual terminal.

I guess I'm just looking for a way to continue using Linkpoint...

Just not automatically process the transaction simply because an invoice was created. (so the client still has a sense of control over when his card gets charged)

Make sense?

Right....

So I'm gathering that there is no way to prevent the automatic processing on the due date?

I suppose that manual invoices could be 'post dated'.

But even then... if they let things go up to the due date, there is still that automatic processing that takes place at that time. This is what I'm trying to avoid.