Shobha Patwal

Order form also updated during WHMCS updated to latest version?

I am having the issues related to order form. I think due to WHMCS updated version it is causing an error in domain searching page. I want to know when we update the WHMCS version it also update the order forms and templates?

Hi @Shobha Patwal Our out of the box theme six, and their associated cart templates (standard cart ect) will update, we will not however update your custom themes, can you let me know what error(s) you are getting and if you are using the default templates?

[WHMCS Application] ERROR: Error: Call to undefined method WHMCS\License::hashMessage() in /home/googieho/public_html/client/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/DomainLookup/Provider/WhmcsDomains/ApiClient.php:0 Stack trace: #0 /home/googieho/public_html/client/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/DomainLookup/Provider/WhmcsDomains/ApiClient.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\DomainLookup\Provider\WhmcsDomains\ApiClient->getWhmcsAuthzToken() #1 /home/googieho/public_html/client/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/DomainLookup/Provider/WhmcsDomains/ApiClient.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\DomainLookup\Provider\WhmcsDomains\ApiClient->getHttpClientCustomHeaders() #2 /home/googieho/public_html/client/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Domains/DomainLookup/Provider/WhmcsDomains/ApiClient.php(0): WHMCS\Domains\DomainLookup\Provider\WhmcsDomains\ApiClient->apiCall('suggest', Array) #3 /home/googieho/public_html/client/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundati.........................................................

These are the errors coming in error_log.

Are you using the default six theme and Standard Cart? Could you please provide your website URL for us to look at

You seem to have a heavily customised theme can you upload a fresh copy of the six theme and standard_cart please?