Administrator session quits when entering customer area

Hello guys,

When I access the WHMCS Control Panel as Administrator everything happens normally. But in extraordinary cases that a client asks for the ticket of their hosting, then I have click on the "View as client" button inside the Invoice page and I am redirected to the Client Area Login screen.

Previously it already opened the Invoice to print the ticket, however in this new installation that I have is opening the Login page.

I even authenticate in the Client Area with the credentials of the client to be able to generate the ticket, however when I return to the Administrator Control Panel that I click on any internal link that I am redirected out of the Control Panel. It is necessary to re-authenticate as Administrator.

Previously on a WHMCS installation I had on another server it did not occur this way. As an Administrator I could even go directly through the Control Panel in the Customer Area to generate the tickets for the customer.

I am currently running version 7.7.1 of WHMCS in an environment with PHP 7.1.29.

Thank you very much in advance!