How to use different background image in header for all different pages header

20 hours ago, Corp Jack said:

I want to use different background image in header for all different pages header.

exactly how might depend on your site. 😎

if you were using Six, it would be a header action hook that changes the background image using CSS based on the current page.... but you're using a custom template, Antler, and so I don't know if that would work as is with your template.

for example, a custom background in Six would look like...

4SeH9r4.png

whereas on your site, it would look like...

DrpTqET.png

that off-white navbar, is not part of the header and because your font colour is white, it's hardly visible - don't know if that's intentional or an issue.

as your header is slightly different from Six, it might be worth contacting Antler support to see if there is anything specific you need to do in the theme to do this - possibly they've been asked before and will have a ready answer for you.

Hello Brian,

I am glad to see reply.

Good news, We make some changes in header.tpl file and css and it works fine. You can check as we required its working on below link:

https://www.corpjack.com/

I suggest to all visitors if they required same changes. Header with different Background image on different page, use below code:

{if $name eq 'Fred'}
    Welcome Sir.
{elseif $name eq 'Wilma'}
    Welcome Ma'am.
{else}
    Welcome, whatever you are.
{/if}

I try to describe in details

21 hours ago, Corp Jack said:

Good news, We make some changes in header.tpl file and css and it works fine.

glad to hear you solved it - nothing wrong with doing it in the template like that, just remember to keep a copy of the code somewhere because when you update WHMCS, or more specifically your theme, you might lose the custom coding.