Cesar Wilfredo Sevilla Mej

¿Cómo configurar un correo de bienvenida cada vez que se registre un nuevo usuario?.

Posted (edited)

Spanish

Buenas, quisiera por favor saber como hacer que el sistema envié de manera automática un correo de bienvenida, hasta ahora lo único que he podido ver, es que al registrarse el cliente el sistema envía un correo de validación, luego de ello, no hace más nada.

English

Good, I would like to know how to make the system automatically send a welcome email, so far the only thing I could see, is that when the customer registers the system sends a validation email, after that, it does not do more nothing.

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Added english to post

Hello Cesar,

WHMCS will automatically send a welcome email when the client signs up in WHMCS, it also has the ability to send a Product Welcome Email once the client orders a Welcome Email is sent, you can select the email under the Details Tab of the product by selecting a Welcome Email.

I'd recommend reviewing https://help.whmcs.com/m/64764/l/679721 if this is not sending.

Posted (edited)

Hola Chris, un placer!. Entiendo perfectamente, pero por alguna razón solamente al cliente le llega el correo para validar el correo, pero luego de confirmarlo, debería llegar un correo de bienvenida con los datos (Usuario y Contraseña) del whmcs. Lo digo por que lo he visto con otros proveedores de hosting.

English Translation

Hello Chris, a pleasure !. I understand perfectly, but for some reason only the client receives the email to validate the mail, but after confirming it, a welcome email should arrive with the data (Username and Password) of the whmcs. I say this because I've seen it with other hosting providers.

Edited by WHMCS ChrisD
Added english translation to post