Prevent client to change Billing Contact only of domain

Hello there,
I'm a reseller for a Domain Registrar, I sell domains on my website through his API installed on WHMCS, and I'm looking for a clever solution to prevent client to see the cost of domain (which is the price I bought the domain from my registrar) and let him see only the sale price.

e.g. I bought the domain by $11.99 and sold to the client by $14.00

Because clients have the right to change domain contacts to his own email, including Billing Contact email. and the registrar will sends a "Renew Notification" to the client's email because its registered in the Billing Contact email of the domain.

In this case the due amount will appears to the client is $11.99 which is my cost not the sale price $14.00
It would be appreciated if there's a way to achieve that.
Thank you in advance.

If the registrar is sending them a notice with the renewal amount, one solution would be to use a registrar that is focused on resellers and not end users.

With your current setup, you would have to change the email address on registration to be your own email address.  Then on domain contact info updates, you would do the same thing.  Both items would be done via hooks and as such you would need a developer to write the hooks up. 

With that said, personally would advise against changing the email address and it may be against ICANN rules to have it that way.  Also when it comes time to transfer out, they wont be able to get the EPP without contacting your first. 

Thank you Steven

Yes you're correct, I can change registration info from my admin area but I think this isn't a good action to do with your customer especially that he can changed it back to his own email.

I've contacted my registrar before writing my post here and they said that there's no way to avoid that according to their automated system.

However it's not a mater of transfer domain out by client, I just looking for a module or even a some script (if it's already exists) can be written in PHP files of whcms to hide "Billing Email Info" only from the client area.
Regards