Module for products on homepage

Hello everyone,

I know this question has been asked many many many times, but i want to show my products on the homepage of whmcs.

I know there's a lot of instructions on google and here how to achieve this with hooks and stuff, but I'm looking for a addon/module that would do this (free or paid, doesn't matter).

So if someone can point to module(s) who can achieve this, please let me know.

thanks,
Elias

Hi Devias, 

We have a WHMCS Template "HostX". We have given an option by which you can easily assign products to the home page. 

In case you are looking to redesign the website then HostX will be the right solution to you. Else we can make such custom feature for you. Please contact us at: https://whmcsglobalservices.com//custom-development

Thanks

WHMCS Global Services

10 hours ago, NadalKumar said:

See our new addon which will do exactly what you seek. It's not yet complete but has a set release date for Thursday May 2. You can test it out as full admin at http://websitedons.net/demo/whmcs/admin/

usr: betatest
pwd: betatest

home-page-products-widget.thumb.jpg.4e715499e7b00f26cc0cc3ffe6c64a42.jpg

Show products from multiple product groups

home-page-products-widget-2.thumb.jpg.041b5fbbeff50fe376f9fe4e5f392a16.jpg

The settings that define the output

widget-settings.thumb.jpg.411c1812b68e42c859acecd66f1778e3.jpg

Hello Nadal Kumar,

I've tried your addon and it looks great. It would be nice if you can display categories (instead of only products) to the homepage to. I will keep this mind.

greetings,
Elias

4 hours ago, WGS said:

Hi Devias, 

We have a WHMCS Template "HostX". We have given an option by which you can easily assign products to the home page. 

In case you are looking to redesign the website then HostX will be the right solution to you. Else we can make such custom feature for you. Please contact us at: https://whmcsglobalservices.com//custom-development

Thanks

WHMCS Global Services

Hello,

Thanks for your response. I looked at your template, but we are using whmcs for cloud services and not hosting. So the template is not suitable for us, but i will keep whmcs global services in mind if we ever need some customization.

Greetings,
Elias

3 hours ago, Devias said:

I've tried your addon and it looks great. It would be nice if you can display categories (instead of only products) to the homepage to. I will keep this mind.

Do you mean a navigational list of category titles? If yes, the same widget that displays products does that.

It will

• show products from one or multiple groups by selecting group(s)
  • show products by ID which can be from one or multiple groups by separating each ID with a comma
  • show product group names as links and optionally show how many products are in each
  • allow custom text or HTML before and after the data output
  • format the output as desired by arranging intuitive shortcodes: [image] [title] [text] [price] [priceall] [addcart]

It's not limited to home page display. It can be placed on any page and in any available sidebar position.