Help with my email template layout, please!

klynn

Hello! When I first activated WHMCS, I uploaded my original logo in the process of setting it up. I noticed that it was really large on my email templates, so I created a smaller logo file, deleted the large one, and then uploaded the correctly sized, smaller logo. I have been trying to change the logo on my email template since my account was created, but no matter what I do, the logo that shows up on email templates is way too large, and takes up the whole screen on a computer. I've attached a pdf of a sample email below, showing what I mean.

I've tried to delete the logo from and replace it with a smaller one at:

whmcs/assets/img/logo.png

whmcs/templates/six/logo.png

Which are the places I was told by support to add a new logo to. My File manager is showing that the logo is the correct, smaller logo that I would like to be used. 

Even when I completely delete the logo file from both of these places, the emails sent out from the WHMCS system still have the HUGE logo included in them.

I have also tried adjusting line 10 in the invoice to smaller increments, as directed by support, so my first few lines of my invoicepdf.tpl now look like this:

# Logo
$logoFilename = 'placeholder.png';
if (file_exists(ROOTDIR . '/assets/img/logo.png')) {
    $logoFilename = 'logo.png';
} elseif (file_exists(ROOTDIR . '/assets/img/logo.jpg')) {
    $logoFilename = 'logo.jpg';
}
$pdf->Image(ROOTDIR . '/assets/img/' . $logoFilename, 15, 25, 40);

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I'm pretty new at this, so am still finding my way around.

WHMCS New Order Notification.pdf

10 hours ago, klynn said:

Hello! When I first activated WHMCS, I uploaded my original logo in the process of setting it up. I noticed that it was really large on my email templates, so I created a smaller logo file, deleted the large one, and then uploaded the correctly sized, smaller logo. I have been trying to change the logo on my email template since my account was created, but no matter what I do, the logo that shows up on email templates is way too large, and takes up the whole screen on a computer. I've attached a pdf of a sample email below, showing what I mean.

in the admin area, setup -> general settings -> general -> Logo URL, the URL in that field is the logo used in the emails... if you view that url in the browser, is the logo image the size you want or the original large logo ?

if it's the large logo, find the URL of your smaller logo and add that to the above field and see if that helps.

the logo used in the invoice PDF attachments doesn't necessarily have to be the same as the one used in the emails.