DAW Hosting

Reset invoices

Hi

I have created my customers and added all their products/services to their accounts. I would like to delete all the invoices now as I have already send invoices for this before using whmcs. How can I reset the invoice number/delete all invoices but keep all my customers and products I have added for them?

Thanks

I'm still looking for a bit of help on this topic. I created some test invoices and now I can't get the invoice number down? I'm at 10057 now but I want to start at 10051. How can I make this happen? Thanks in advance.

On 18/04/2019 at 09:37, DAW Hosting said:

I have created my customers and added all their products/services to their accounts. I would like to delete all the invoices now as I have already send invoices for this before using whmcs. How can I reset the invoice number/delete all invoices but keep all my customers and products I have added for them?

the nuclear option is using the suggestion on the Maintenance page... but that removes a lot more tables than you ideally want to.... you could do it more selectively if you had to, but you'd have to ensure you got all the correct tables deleted.

On 08/05/2019 at 18:28, Red-H :Web Hosting Service said:

Just simply cancel the invoice on customer area.

that wouldn't reset the number... you could delete them and then reset the number, but that would definitely cause issues going forward, so best avoided.