Wrong user/domain suspended

I'm a reseller using WHMCS and have a client that is late on payments--but the system just suspended a domain on a *different* account, and notified that other user of the suspension.

When I look at the client profile in WHMCS everything looks good -- maybe there's a miscommunication between WHMCS and WHM? How can I check and fix the username/package and account associations?

On 17/04/2019 at 15:11, SJL501 said:

I'm a reseller using WHMCS and have a client that is late on payments--but the system just suspended a domain on a *different* account, and notified that other user of the suspension.
When I look at the client profile in WHMCS everything looks good -- maybe there's a miscommunication between WHMCS and WHM? How can I check and fix the username/package and account associations?

which version of WHMCS and which payment gateway is this occurring with ?? there were a few similar bugs in v7.6 and v7.7 with payments being allocated to the wrong user... patches were released as hotfixes (and included in the last release)... i'd suggest ruling that out before going any further.