Can't access billing section via cpanel

Hello, 

Wondering if someone can help. 

I have application links on, but when I go into the Cpanel and click on anything in the billing section I get an oops page. 

The error message is 

exception 'Whoops\Exception\ErrorException' with message 'Call to a member function isAllowedToAuthenticate() on null' in /home/bearand1/public_html/WHMCS/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/ApplicationLink/Server/Server.php:0
Stack trace:
#0 /home/bearand1/public_html/WHMCS/vendor/whmcs/whmcs-foundation/lib/Utility/Error/Run.php(0): WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleError(1, 'Call to a membe...', '/home/bearand1/...', 0)
#1 [internal function]: WHMCS\Utility\Error\Run->handleShutdown()
#2 {main}

This only happens on ONE of my clients cpanels. The rest all link accordingly. 

I tried turning off and then back on the application link to refresh but still same error.  Any Help?

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Just a heads up for anyone who receives this error in the future - this is usually caused by an issue with the Application Links setting on the cPanel account and affects cPanel accounts that are manually imported (not ordered initially via WHMCS). Disabling and re-enabling Application Links via the option on their service in the admin area should resolve this.