Downloadable service sale on WHMCS

Hi, i want to sell some downloadable one-time service.

For example: member buy something then he will get download like of .txt/.zip or file and button he can download that file again anytime he want because it's One-Time subscription also if file updated or 2nd one uploaded he will also can download that one.

I saw we can add file on support but i want file can be download at "my service" where it show when i bought etc.

is there any plugin/module for this.

and ofc since it only a file not which will be mailed and able to download unlimited or limited per day so how do i make order automatically setup i mean for cPanel it'll use details we provide to module etc.

I hope you understand please reply. I really want to do this.

• WHMCS Technical Analyst II

Hi @arsalahmed786

You can use the Product Distribution feature : http://docs.whmcs.com/Product_Downloads_Distribution 😎

how do i make order automatically setup

To do this navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Edit > Module Settings tab and select the Autorelease module.

You will now be able to select the usual auto-setup options such as "Automatically setup the product as soon as the first payment is received".

8 hours ago, WHMCS SamP said:

Hi @arsalahmed786

You can use the Product Distribution feature : http://docs.whmcs.com/Product_Downloads_Distribution 😎

To do this navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Edit > Module Settings tab and select the Autorelease module.

You will now be able to select the usual auto-setup options such as "Automatically setup the product as soon as the first payment is received".

yeah i'm using product download but can you tell me how can move this section from support to "My service" ?