Digicert SSL "Next Due Date" 00/00/0000

ordinary82

We've just setup this module through MarketConnect.

The order and auto cPanel installation process is perfect, however as per the post title the  "Next Due Date" is showing 00/00/0000 after purchasing a RapidSSL cert.

Is this something that gets updated via a cron? The rest of the setup process is very hands off and I can't find any documentation.

On a slightly different note, RapidSSL also sends out a welcome email that may confuse customers. Would be great if possible to turn that off.

Appreciate advice from anyone who's had experience using this module!

Have not looked at the options, but typically SSLs are handled per order with no recurring because the same validation steps have to be done again on each renewal.  As such, the next due date is not set because it wont recur and a new order has to be done.  However, again I have not looked in to the marketconnect option to see if auto renewal is available. 

As for rapidssl emails, I believe they only send the validation email that needs to be done and the link is only available through that email.  As such, it is a required email if that is one you are referring to. 

Thanks steven99,

It seems strange - seems to me the main point of selling SSLs through WHMCS would be to automate the process of renewal, validation and installation so you don't have certificates expiring accidentally.

The RapidSSL emails are "Your order is being processed" and "Order Complete". I'd assume these are automatically sent to the registrant email for the domain. Not a huge problem, just redundant when the cert is being automatically installed and we're sending order confirmations from WHMCS.