Error in mail account for shipments

papo2414

Good afternoon. A few days ago I changed the password of my email account from cpanel. This is the same email account that I use to send invoices through whmcs, until today I realized that I did not change the password in my whmcs so my clients did not receive those invoices. Is there a way to be able to regenerate those shipments that did not leave after I updated my password?

It was very silly of me but until now I realized the error.

Thanks for the help you can give me.

3 hours ago, WHMCS ChrisD said:

@papo2414 if those emails are sent from WHMCS, Head into each affected client, click into an email from their profile and you'll see and Envelope with an Arrow clicking on that will allow you to re-send the email from WHMCS

There are hundreds of clients, entering one by one would not be easy. I just wanted to know if whmcs shows me a report of invoices or emails that stayed in "exit" stalled by connection problem with my email account. If it does not exist, I'll have to do it one by one but I wish we could avoid that.